Wiki meet 2008 07 30
From FreeSWITCH Wiki
You can participate every Wednesday at 1800 UTC (1300 CST) by calling sip:email@example.com or via the nasty old PSTN at 213-799-1400 Or clicking on 
Suggested Items That Need Documenting
- Default config wiki page revisit
- still have many items completely empty
- should we email out to the users list one or two items that need documenting and ask for help?
- One or two questions only so that we don't bombard people
- Any volunteers to work on things here?
- MC still has mod_console and mod_logfile on his list
- SIP over VPN
- see IRC log with unpleasant exchange on Monday at about 4:30-4:45PM Eastern
- Can someone document how to do this?
- tone_detect / stop_tone_detect - need more info on wiki page
- clarification: stop_tone_detect removes all TD's?
- what is the tolerance/range? +/- 50Hz? 100Hz? etc.
- how many samples or how long must a freq be present to be a positive hit?
- briefly: how does the scoring work?
- I'm looking at making the tone_detect docs a bit fleshier and knowing these things will help
- Document more lua goodies that have been there for awhile.
Other discussion items
- Confirm with bkw on recording these conf calls
- where stored? how indexed?
- Can we start a new recording and say at the beginning, "This section of the call has a discussion on ..."
- Have bkw briefly discuss the issues that diego is having
- What is he trying to do?
- Why is he having so many problems?
- How should you handle auth/security?
- how should you handle NAT issues?