Wiki meet 2008 07 23
From FreeSWITCH Wiki
You can participate every Wednesday at 1800 UTC (1300 CST) by calling sip:email@example.com or via the nasty old PSTN at 213-799-1400 Or clicking on 
- We have a report that uuid_send_dtmf isn't documented. We need volunteers to compare the output of "show api" with what is here and get the wiki sync'd up with what's actually in FS.
- This API call will queue DTMF digits on the sesssion specified by uuid.
- sip_bye_h prefix to add headers to bye
- You can add custom headers to the bye message similar to sip_h_X
- document telecast interface - this is so cool and I don't think anyone knows about it!! I will try to get a stub started shortly
If we have time
- Media bugs - I see media bugs all over the place but I don't see much, if any documentation. I'd like to get at least some basic developer info into the wiki:
- What are media bugs? (In a nutshell)
- What can they do?
- What are they doing now? (e.g. in tone_detect, telecast, etc.) Let's get a list going of some of the great features that utilize media bugs
- Where in the source are the guts of media bugs?
- There are a lot of getting started questions (from myself included) that have answers in the WIKI but the answers are buried. Ironically, the answers are all there, but not always well organized. I don't know if there is an initiative to improve the WIKI documentation structure, but it's certainly being used a lot. I wonder if I could spearhead something if nobody else is doing this? - Darren