Wiki meet 2008 05 21
From FreeSWITCH Wiki
- we need to get links all filled in/working on the default config page
- we should make all source locations standard across the wiki (i.e. /usr/src vs. /usr/local/src) (i prefer /usr/local/src, but it's negotiable)
- how to get on IRC.. maybe a walk thru?
- follow up on previous meetings (have everything been done or should something from previous meetings be added to this one?)
- bind_meta update info
- Need more info on this app: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_tone_detect - need to at least define what the params are.
- Need to confirm syntax for tts/cepstral - wiki seems to be different than "show application" in phrase macro docs, plus there's nothing in dptools page for "speak"
- Additional developer docs? e.g. Matthew's suggestion for a list of functions to stay away from vs. functions mod writers probably will need to know and love
More suggested phrases
- Hello (I overlooked this one because vm-hello.wav is really "Welcome to your voicemail")
- Good morning
- Good afternoon
- Good evening
- Good night
- "and", "or", "not" (i.e. basic conjunctions)
Phrases for user directory app:
- Please enter the first 3 digits of a/the person's last name.
- No matches found
- Multiple directory entries were found
- Press 1 to to choose this entry
- Press 2 for the next entry
- No more user entries
- Press * to start over
- One match found
- Transferring to extension