From FreeSWITCH Wiki
This page and other OS X pages have had major update and were converted to Confluence April 29 2014, it will no longer be updated but is still accurate. The new page is located at: https://confluence.freeswitch.org/display/FREESWITCH/Snom
Setup of the Snom 370 is really easy in FreeSWITCH.
- Connect to your snom 370 device via your favorite web browser. http://<your snom ip address>
- You may have press the "help" button on the phone to figure out what your phone's ip address is.
- Next click on the "Identity1". You may be forced to login with the administrator password. The default password for snom 370 phones is "0000". That is 4 zeros.
- For a default hello world you can simply use the extension 1000 account with a password of 1234. The registrar is the ip address of your FreeSWITCH server.
- As of firmware version 7.1.30 you will need to toggle the RTP encryption to an off state.
That is it! In order to test you can try calling a default extension of "9196" which should create an "echo".