FS weekly 2010 04 28
UPDATE: New meeting time
Wednesday April 28 at 1800 UTC (1200 CST)
sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Press 0 to mute/unmute your self. Press * to deaf/undeaf.
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- Vestec FreeSWITCH Connector (I've downloaded it, have not tested it yet)
- First BAFSUG meetup was a success!
- I spoke with Alberto (aep) from freedomfone.org, he will give us a presentation next month
Items Needing Documentation
- Add your items here
- Chan vars - let's crowdsource the descriptions of these vars
Items Needing Discussion
- FSComm contest - make it look nice!
- See if we can con rupa into discussing mod_cidlookup. ;)
- New meeting time: noon Central
- Handy tip:
- fsctl hupall matching var <var_name> <var_value>
- cdr comparison
- bgapi and schedapi
- ip authentication
- passless calls
- Stay tuned
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- In future rupa will discuss these modules:
- In the future Darren Schreiber will discuss:
- Add any items here if you have them.