FS weekly 2010 03 17
Wednesday March 17 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:email@example.com or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Math discussed mod_sofia and then the conversation sank into the dark oblivion of pointless philosophical debates...
- Thanks to jbgledy for reorganizing the Lua#API wiki page
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- New FS Stuff
- ClueCon registrations now being accepted! 877-842-CLUE (More info at www.cluecon.com)
- FS book update: chapter 9 is done! (Ch 9 = event system, event socket, etc.)
- FYI, I found this site for CC-BY free MOH: http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/
- If you know of other sites for free MOH please put them here and then we'll find a spot on the wiki for them
Items Needing Documentation
- Brief update: Freeswitch_for_new_people how-to (Tod Hansmann)
- We could use some love on the Call Legs page. It's something that telephony noobs need to learn about.
- MC still working out multi-lingual wiki issues
- If you have translation skills please let me know which lang(s)
Items Needing Discussion
- Subject for discussion: hangup hooks, session cleanup, billing, etc.: how are you doing it?
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- In future rupa will discuss these modules:
- Interesting project based on FreeSWITCH: http://freedomfone.org/
- We will ask Alberto Escudero Pascual to give us a presentation
- Add any items here if you have them.