FS weekly 2010 03 03
Wednesday March 3 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Moratorium placed on complaining about mod_voicemail
- Awesome blurb by Rupa discussing mod_limit (Audio files available at link below)
- Added links to sound files on this page: mod_limit
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- New FS Stuff
- Diego Toro will be popping in to update us on managed ESL stuff
- If he doesn't bail on us again! :P
- Quick FS book update
- Info: We've just started re-writing the ENTIRE WIKI FROM SCRATCH
Items Needing Documentation
- Update: Adding documentation project to JIRA
- Brief update: Freeswitch_for_new_people how-to (Tod Hansmann)
- Add items
Items Needing Discussion
- We need to come up with a wiki page for two important topics:
- Why you shouldn't freak out when FS uses 2% CPU when idle
- Why various distros work/don't work or suck/don't suck for FS and why
- Page started: FreeSWITCH_CPU_Usage
- Rupa talking about mod_limit last week was awesome!
- Can someone else discuss a FreeSWITCH module or application this week?
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- In future rupa will discuss these modules:
- Next week Mathieu Rene will be discussing mod_sofia
- It'll be a bit techy, so get your notepads out! :D
- Add any items here if you have them.