FS weekly 2010 01 29
Friday January 29 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:email@example.com or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", then press "1" on the Skype dialpad (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Several folks stepped up. Special thanks to TJ (bougyman) for volunteering to assist with vncreflector. We will keep you all posted
- We discussed quite a bit about how to handle the conflicting needs of leaving the default configs as-is and making needed customizations. Many agreed that some sort of diff-ish script could be pursued. Some suggested piggy-backing off of another project's update scripts. (I forget which; please remind me.)
- MC missed much of the call :(
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- New FS stuff
Items Needing Documentation
- From bkw - need C# ESL examples, docs, info - whatever you got we'll take it!
- Could someone add a timer_test API to wiki please?
- Thanks Rupa! (For doing timer_test, time_test)
- Add any items here if you have them.
Items Needing Discussion
- FS 1.0.5 release = week of Feb 8
- Thoughts on content for freeswitch.org? Have you guys noticed the news-ish items we put up this week? Do you want to see more of that? Do you have any other ideas for articles?
- FS Book - need a little help from SME (Subject Matter Experts)
- Event Socket/ESL
- Lua for IVR