FS weekly 2009 09 11
Friday September 11 at 1600 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or via the good old PSTN at 213-799-1400
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skypeuser "skypiax5", then press "1" on the Skype dialpad (max 20 concurrent users).
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
The following items were discussed last week. Included are the to-do items assigned and any updates on their progress.
- Ubuntu-related: Quentusrex (William King)
- BSD-related: UnixDawg (Richard Neese)
- Mitch Capper - Update Mod_commands to be 100% in line with mod_commands.c
- (Brief update on Mitch's progress with this task)
- fs_noobster - Test syntax of each command, confirm flags, options, etc.
- wsuff - Continue working with channel variables
- Torrent files are up on cluecon.com; seeding seems healthy but more seed volunteers are welcome to help
- MC/BKW to revisit the "multiple config" setup
Items Needing Documentation
- Still need volunteers to help with channel variable list on wiki; need someone to continue work that William Suffill started (looking at complete list of chan vars and getting them documented with examples)
- Michael Collins is looking for someone with MediaWiki skills, especially with the multilang extension.
- Need more JIRA helpers - people to test bugs that are reported, etc.
- Need packaging owners - debian, ubuntu, etc.
Items Needing Discussion
- Some asked about "more examples" last week. Let's have the community elaborate. Please tell us what kinds of examples you'd like to see.
- More Dialplan pattern syntax for expressions with descriptions (or BNF for this syntax, if doesn't exist yet). (from Jerry Richards)
- Please describe the operation of mod_xml_curl. How does it work? What parts of the configuration does it support? (from Meftah Tayeb)
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- Docs: High-level overview (from Philip Jones)
- Dialplan best practices, e.g.