FS weekly 2009 09 04
From FreeSWITCH Wiki
Friday September 4 at 1600 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:email@example.com or via the good old PSTN at 213-799-1400
Or clicking on this link
Please add agenda items as needed.
Items Needing Documentation
- API list is incomplete; need someone to go down the list and get stubs for each API command
- Verify help syntax of each API
- Channel variable list is incomplete; need someone to continue work that William Suffill started (looking at complete list of chan vars and getting them documented with examples)
- Torrent seeders needed for ClueCon 2009 vids
- Need JIRA helpers - people to test bugs that are reported, etc.
Items Needing Discussion
- when to be concerned about transcoding, and why not to be concerned
- Add your stuff here
Items That Have Been Assigned
- UnixDawg (Richard Neese) - BSD-related bug reports
- Quentusrex (William King) - Ubuntu-related bug reports
- Mitch Capper - Update Mod_commands to be 100% in line with mod_commands.c
- fs_noobster - Test syntax of each command, confirm flags, options, etc.
- wsuff - Continue working with channel variables
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- Docs: High-level overview (from Philip Jones)
- Dialplan best practices, e.g.
- We want more examples!!
- MC/BKW to work on multiple config setups