From FreeSWITCH Wiki
- http://www.freeswitch.org project home
- FreeSWITCH™ FAQ please check the FAQ and edit as needed much of the info is no longer accurate
- List of features
- freeswitch-users User mailing list
- Installation Guide How to obtain and install FreeSWITCH™ from either source or precompiled binaries. A must read for everyone new to FreeSWITCH™.
- Getting Started Guide Basic configuration of FreeSWITCH™. Read this if you have never configured FreeSWITCH™ before.
- SIP Provider Examples Information on setting up a gateway to your SIP provider.
- Deployment Setup Topics related to the deployment of FreeSWITCH™, such as running multiple freeswitch instances on one box.
- Command line command line arguments to FreeSWITCH™
- Phone provider list tested successfully using FreeSWITCH™ Connect to the PSTN and more.
- Reporting Bugs
- Basic XML If you've never seen or written XML before read this.
- Dialplan Where should each call go? An overview.
- Channel Variables modify call behavior
- Configuration Files
- QoS How to configure your server with DSCP markings + avoiding DoS attacks.
- Prefix dialing How to configure your server to receive calls from customers authenticated by prefix + IP address.