From FreeSWITCH Wiki
Revision as of 15:07, 15 May 2013 by Alexcrow
- Dialplan Recipes
- SBC Setup using FreeSWITCH for SBC stuff like B2BUA and topology hiding
- Connect_Two_FreeSWITCH_Boxes - Two different ways to connect a pair of FreeSWITCH systems
- Home PBX Example - Running FreeSWITCH™ with a couple of user agents (hardware phones).
- Playing/Recording External Media - WAV, MP3, Shoutcast, etc
- No-Media Mode (SDP pass through) Example - Not playing any media
- Extension Status Example - How to take different actions depending on extension status
- Routing with directory parameters - How to route endpoints based on parameters in the directory
- Example IVR's in various languages
- SOHO PBX Example - Inbound/Outbound with short IVR
- Callgroup intercept - How to configure intercept for callgroups (a.k.a. pickup groups) from a dialplan
- Fun Lua Examples - Fun scripts to play around with
- TeleCaptcha - Digit captcha verification, can help prevent spam
- Regular_Expression - Regular Expression examples
- Newbie_Setup - FreeBSD COMPLEX/DUALWAN/Newbie How To Includes SVN and stuff, SHOULD STILL READ IF ON LINUX *construction*
- Time of Day Routing - Setup an extension which handles calls differently based on time of day. Good example of using variables in dialplan.
- Simple call center using mod_fifo - Put customers in a queue and call on-hook agents
- SIP Message Logging - Logging the messages between a SIP UA/Softphone and FreeSWITCH
- Conference Control - Basic script for adding conferences remotely by your users
- OpenZap Dahdi - How to install DAHDI and OpenZAP
- Strip SIP Headers - How to strip off unwanted SIP headers (variable_sip_h)
- Sangoma_A200 - How to configure FreeSWITCH for use with FreeTDM and a Sangoma A200. Some info might be applicable to users wanting to configure analog channels on other cards.
- Traditional Gateway connecting - How to configure FreeSWITCH for use with traditional sip gateway.
- Quick and nasty autoprovisioning and dynamic directories and queues for Snom and Polycom - How to set up autoprovisioning, directories, queues etc for Snom and Polycom phones using OpenLDAP, PHP, mod_xml_curl, mod_httapi, and PHP with ESL.
- Configuring SIP
- Softphone/ATA behind NAT
- Configuring Sipuras to use STUN
- NAT Debug Discussions
- Using freeswitch as a softphone
- Phone Provider List tested successfully using FreeSWITCH
- General NAT example scenarios