Languages for Call Control
There are a few languages that are embedded into FreeSWITCH™ which you may use to control calls.
- Lua (recommended)
The following modules have been moved to the unmaintained category, although there are plans to utilize the new Python SWIG wrappers to facilitate embedding them into FreeSWITCH™
There are several objects that are available across all embedded languages.
- Session - The session object for a specific channel.
- DB - Objects for talking with SQLite DB.
- ODBC - Talking with databases through ODBC.
- Teletone - This lets you play tones to callers.
- CURL - Functions if you have cURL compiled in.
- FileIO - File IO methods (FreeSWITCH created).