FS weekly 2010 02 5
Friday February 5 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Lots of fun talk! :)
- SME's for new book stepped up, thanks! (hmmhesays, David V. == thanks for Lua info)
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- New FS Stuff
- New cmd line opts http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/changelog/FreeSWITCH/?cs=16324
- New vars: sip_to_tag and sip_from_tag http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/changelog/FreeSWITCH/?cs=16395
- If you know these please document or tell MSC so he can document
- New sip paramters: user-agent-filter, max-registrations-per-extension (rupa)
- New APIs: uuid_simplify and sip_auto_simplify
- bkw can you please explain the scenarios for these? :)
- New API: banner
- Try it, you'll like it!
- Teaser for cool stuff
- Diego Toro will be popping in to update us on managed ESL stuff
Items Needing Documentation
- Special thanks to Rupa for updating Fail2ban page with proper config information!
- We would like to have some feedback from those using fail2ban
- Add any items here if you have them.
Items Needing Discussion
- Reschedule Friday call from 12th to 11th (?)
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- Add your items here