FS weekly 2009 10 16
From FreeSWITCH Wiki
Friday October 16 at 1600 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:email@example.com or via the good old PSTN at +1-213-799-1400
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", then press "1" on the Skype dialpad (max 20 concurrent users).
ATTENTION: As of October 9 the conference will support 48kHz CELT
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Vagabond, UnixDawg, Baelig all reviewing default dialplan, working on quick reference guide (QRG) (Baelig's first draft: Default_Dialplan_QRF)
- No one is playing w/ Ultramonkey right now, MC will update group as he receives reports on people doing HA stuff
- People should hop on freeswitch.org and sign up so they can do blogs; we will moderate & promote blog entries as need
- Asked for community to email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell him how they use FS; part of debunking FS myths
- People seem interested in training, will create a poll on the main FS page
- Moc and UnixDawg spent a lot of time discussing how to make things easy for newbs (menu-select, pre-rolled ISO, etc.)
Items Needing Documentation
- From diegoviola: discuss Event_list content
- There are a number of undocumented events that the community can help document
- Quick review on this email thread: 
- (SLA/BLA; bkw mentioned reworking like sofia_sla.c)
- Need best practices from community (will keep this as a standing item for discussion for now)
- Please submit your solutions on the Best_Practices page
- Still looking for volunteers to do QA testing. We are
- Documentation thought: how to index wiki?
Items Needing Discussion
- Quick review of poll results on freeswitch.org
- Update from MC on mythbuster article
- Discuss Kevin Green's "Gateways, Limits, & Routes" email post
- See this email: 
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- Add your items here.
- itamarjp -> make it easy to install - package it for fedora/centos/rhel systems and may be others.