FS weekly 2009 10 09
Friday October 2 at 1600 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or via the good old PSTN at +1-213-799-1400
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", then press "1" on the Skype dialpad (max 20 concurrent users).
ATTENTION: As of October 9 the conference will support 48kHz CELT
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
The following items were discussed last week. Included are the to-do items assigned and any updates on their progress.
Quick review: Best Practices
Follow up with "Gang of 5" power users: Andrew Thompson (Vagabond), Giovanni Maruzzelli (gmaruzz), Rupa Shomaker (rupa), Leon de Rooij (ledr), and Mathieu Rene (Math).
Doxygen follow up: updated Doxygen. Is it working? Is it missing anything?
Items Needing Documentation
- Need best practices from community
- Please submit your solutions on the Best Practices page
- IDEA: Default dialplan quick ref guide
- How about someone document all the stuff you can dial in the default dp
- Nothing fancy, just a simple list: xxxx = feature/function
- Update to trunk and test codecs: 726, LPC10, ADPCM
- We need people to assist with Q/A testing
- Need volunteer(s) to get with bkw to create Q/A test plan that others can follow
Items Needing Discussion
- UPDATE: How have your tests of Mike van Lammerman's Ultramonkey setup (http://bit.ly/8zZUS) been doing?
- Suggestion: community contributions to freeswitch.org
- Are there volunteers who would like to blog, write stories, add content to the main FS page?
- Need help dispelling myth: FreeSWITCH offer "basic PBX functionality"
- I would love some brief descriptions of what you guys are doing with FreeSWITCH so I can write an article to educate the uninformed who keep saying that "FreeSWITCH is just an Asterisk alternative that offers basic PBX functionality."
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- Add your items here.