Please read the Documentation Guidelines before creating any content. This will help ensure that the documentation will benefit all users.
Please visit the last section to find files we know need help if you want to help add documentation.
Documentation for Users
| The User Documentation can be found here. This section is for administrators and users of FreeSWITCH™ Here you can find configuration
Documentation for Developers
|The Developer Documentation can be found here. This section is for developers of FreeSWITCH™ Here you can find information on the structure and techniques to add to the project.|
| Various documents that can be useful to both users and administrators are placed here. They are generally just reference documents regarding a standard that FreeSWITCH™ as implemented, but that may not always be the case. So sit back and read something from our library.
Help maintain documentation
Known Missing Files
If you know something about these subjects, please add it, but first make sure the document doesn't exist under a different name, we don't want multiple versions of the same information.
- Raspberry PI-specific documentation
- Enterprise deployment MediaProxy
- Enterprise deployment SS7
- Freeswitch IVR Originate
- ODBC Configuration
Known Empty Pages
These pages exist but have no content, please help out and fill in the missing content!
Other Documentation Initiatives
The documentation is not yet complete but is being worked on. Currently, the documentation is distributed among:
- This wiki
- The project web site at: http://www.freeswitch.org
- Some documentation under source control such as: http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/freeswitch-git/INSTALL
- A new effort is being made to create a real set of docs: http://svn.freeswitch.org/svn/freeswitch-docs/trunk