From FreeSWITCH Wiki
Revision as of 10:13, 1 May 2012 by Mark
If you want to test your PSTN carrier, or NAT settings, or network bandwidth or just general connectivity, there are several PSTN or SIP URIs available for your testing purposes.
Some other fun numbers on voip-info.
PSTN Test Numbers
- 1-909-390-0003 - Ontario, California - Echo Test - No Ring, Immediate Echo
- Send faxes to FaxToy.net: 1-888-877-1655 or 1-503-200-1300
- 44-203-298-4206 (temporary)- FreeSWITCH echo test via ukddi on UK server, by Avi Marcus
- 44-203-298-4207 (temporary)- FreeSWITCH standard MOH via ukddi on a UK server, by Avi Marcus
- 44-785-584-1311 - Voicemail on UK mobile. If you pay more than $0.10 to call this, see Avi Marcus
- 972-72-264-1749 (temporary)- FreeSWITCH echo test via 012 on UK server, by Avi Marcus
- 972-72-264-1751 (temporary)- FreeSWITCH standard MOH via 012 on a UK server, by Avi Marcus
- +883-510-000-000-091 - Blueface Echo test
SIP URI Test
- sip:email@example.com - Mouselike Sound Test - echo and others.
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or sip:email@example.com for Iptel's echo test
- sip:hangup$HANGUP_CAUSE@conference.freeswitch.org - trigger a hangup of your choice, e.g. USER_BUSY
- sip:firstname.lastname@example.org:5060 - "transfer your telemarketer calls to lenny to take care of !!!!" - it's random voice that talks during quiet times.