FS weekly 2010 04 21
From FreeSWITCH Wiki
Wednesday April 21 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:email@example.com or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Light week
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- RTCP! New page, please add your stuff: RTCP
- Vestec FreeSWITCH Connector, FTW!
- New command: uuid_phone_event (need description)
Items Needing Documentation
- Add your items here
- Chan vars - let's crowdsource the descriptions of these vars
Items Needing Discussion
- FSComm contest - make it look nice!
- See if we can con rupa into discussing mod_cidlookup. ;)
- New meeting time: noon Central
- Stay tuned
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- In future rupa will discuss these modules:
- In the future Darren Schreiber will discuss:
- Interesting project based on FreeSWITCH: http://freedomfone.org/
- We will ask Alberto Escudero Pascual to give us a presentation
- Add any items here if you have them.