FS weekly 2010 04 07
From FreeSWITCH Wiki
Wednesday April 7 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:email@example.com or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Great overview of FreePBX V3 by Darren Schreiber!
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- New FS Stuff
- Licensed G.729 with transcoding support now available!
- FreeSWITCH 1.0.5, er, 1.0.6 update
Items Needing Documentation
- New VNC reflector has been set up by drk (thanks!)
- Viewers: Browse to http://remote.voipproviderinfo.net
- Sharers: See Michael or drk about how to share your screen
- Add your items here
- Channel Variables - let's crowdsource the descriptions of these vars
- Git Install - Git experts please review, add/modify/remove info as you see fit
Items Needing Discussion
- Moises Silva of Sangoma discusses FreeTDM ( presentation available at: http://www.moythreads.com/congresos/fsconfcall2010/ )
- FSComm contest - make it look nice!
- Stay tuned
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- In future rupa will discuss these modules:
- In the future Darren Schreiber will discuss:
- Interesting project based on FreeSWITCH: http://freedomfone.org/
- We will ask Alberto Escudero Pascual to give us a presentation
- Add any items here if you have them.