FS weekly 2010 03 31
Wednesday March 24 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:firstname.lastname@example.org or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", you'll be automatically connected (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Awesome mod_lcr talk by Rupa (audio files available available on mod_lcr page
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- New FS Stuff
- mod_sangoma_codec - a module to use the yet-to-come-out Sangoma transcoding card (We can ask Moy next week for details)
- Bay Area FS meetup on Sunday April 25th
Items Needing Documentation
- Darren Schreiber will discuss FreePBX version 3!
- Chan vars - let's crowdsource the descriptions of these vars
Items Needing Discussion
- Add your items
- Wed April 7th - Moises Silva discusses FreeTDM
Suggestions For Future Meetings & Future To Dos
- In future rupa will discuss these modules:
- In the future Darren Schreiber will discuss:
- Interesting project based on FreeSWITCH: http://freedomfone.org/
- We will ask Alberto Escudero Pascual to give us a presentation
- Add any items here if you have them.