FS weekly 2009 12 30
Wednesday December 30 at 1700 UTC (1100 CST)
sip:email@example.com or via the good old PSTN at +1-919-386-9900
Or click on this link
Or call Skype the skype user "skypiax5", then press "1" on the Skype dialpad (max 20 concurrent users).
Codecs: PCMU/PCMA, G.722, CELT, Speex, Skype, among others
This call is scheduled on Wednesday the 30th and will take the place both of the weekly calls that would have occurred on December 25th and January 1st. Normal Friday schedule resumes on January 8th.
Please add agenda items as needed. If you have a question you'd like to ask then edit the Items Needing Discussion section below. Be sure to put your name/nick on your question.
Recap of last week
- Lots of talk about Debian packages :)
- API documentation - jlenk doing conf and show
- Screen casting needed, a few options have been discussed
- David/Roy still working on re-org of wiki
News, Notes, & Miscellaneous Fun Stuff
- Update on David Fansler's attempts to re-order the wiki pages.
Items Needing Documentation
- FS API options/syntax check
- Need volunteers to pick a few API cmds and scour the source and make sure that the syntax/help/wiki are all up-to-date. This is critical for 1.0.5
- FreeSWITCH on-line infrastructure:
- Please ask around for volunteers who can help with:
- Drupal - themes, social networking integration, maintenance
- MediaWiki - maintenance
Items Needing Discussion
- New FS stuff
- 1.0.5preXX has been replaced with http://latest.freeswitch.org
- New FS APIs - escape, console_complete_xml, uuid_recv_dtmf
- How far are we down the line towards a full DTD definition ? (Ahmed)
- Work on fully documenting a provider setup based on FS from the ground up (Ahmed)