For detailed information see the Installation Guide
Please don't use 1.0.6 tarballs any more. Version 1.0.7 is basically done and 1.0.8 is just around the corner. These files are listed here only for posterity's sake.
- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.gz -or- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.bz2
- Nightly Snapshot of SVC Source Latest Snapshot
The latest build is currently unavailable.
- Latest Build Version: latest.freeswitch.org
The latest FreeSWITCH™ Git tree is very stable. The repository is git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git. The Pro Git web page is an excellent place to learn about Git. It is also available in other languages such as Spanish.
Linux/Unix Git Clone
There is a Linux Quick Install Guide available.
git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
For Ubuntu see Ubuntu Quick Start for more information.
Mac OS X
Clone on Windows
- AstLinux - Daily builds of AstLinux trunk with FreeSWITCH enabled. The version of FreeSWITCH is Git master as of the execution of the
build script, currently 2AM EST
- Debian nightly builds Debian i386/amd64 repo - nightly builds from git - off because of server replacements
- Debian - (coming soon)
- Debian Lenny 32 bit - (available now for version 1.0.6)
- RHEL - (coming soon)
- CentOS - (coming soon)
- FreeBSD (coming soon)
NOTE: The pfSense project, which is FreeBSD-based, contains a FreeSWITCH package installer.