This page is now obsolete, it is replaced by the Installation Guide
- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.gz -or- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.bz2
- Nightly Snapshot of SVC Source Latest Snapshot
- Latest Build Version: latest.freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH is very stable, even the latest Git tree. The repository is here:
Either you were a Windows user o Linux user Pro Git web page is a excellent beginning.
Simple Clone - Linux/Unix
git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
See Ubuntu Quick Start for more information.
Clone on Windows
Text moved to Installation for Windows
- AstLinux - Daily builds of AstLinux trunk with FreeSWITCH enabled. The version of FreeSWITCH is Git master as of the execution of the
build script, currently 2AM EST
- Debian - (coming soon)
- Debian Lenny 32 bit - (available now for version 1.0.6)
- RHEL - (coming soon)
- CentOS - (coming soon)
- FreeBSD (coming soon)
NOTE: The pfSense project, which is FreeBSD-based, contains a FreeSWITCH package installer.