- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.gz -or- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.bz2
- Nightly Snapshot of SVC Source Latest Snapshot
- Latest Build Version: latest.freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH is very stable, even the latest Git tree. The repository is here:<br/> git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
Either you were a Windows user o Linux user Pro Git web page is a excellent beginning.
Simple Clone - Linux/Unix
<pre>git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git</pre>
See Ubuntu Quick Start for more information.
Clone on Windows
Git for Windows
- First install a Git Client for Windows, this version is known to work well. However you could install another one from mSysGit
Once installed Git Client, you will be able to download FreeSWITCH source code without GUI Tool as TortoiseGit. Just type:
git clone -v git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git C:/FS_GIT/
at Git Bash, the last param is an example.
- You should verify the core.autocrlf values type on git config --get-all core.autocrlf is false
TortoiseGit for Windows GUI Tool
TortoiseGit is only a Front-End application and is an optional install after Git for Windows, above. <br/>
Check if TortoiseGit general settings is already set msysgit -> Git.exe Path otherwise set it, i.e., C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin.<br/>
Once TortoiseGit is installed, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Windows Explorer
- Navigate to an appropriate folder (like My Documents)
- Create a new folder named "FreeSWITCH"
- You must set autocrlf=false otherwise the gawk scripts will fail!
- Right-click the "FreeSWITCH" folder and click on "Git Clone"
- The Git repo is git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
- The clone will take several minutes...
When the clone is finished, you can check the status by right-clicking and selecting properties on the cloned folder, and selecting the Git tab. You'll see something like: <br/>
HEAD: 3c66b497d66ae180de30bffe449d0421f5d16221 S-2784, missing incoming calls to one interfacename Giovanni Maruzzelli 2010-10-29 01:57:37
Last Modified: 3c66b497d66ae180de30bffe449d0421f5d16221 skypopen: fix FS-2784, missing incoming calls to one interfacename Giovanni Maruzzelli 2010-10-29 01:57:37
<br/> Once the checkout is complete then use one of the solution files:
- Freeswitch.2008.sln - MS Visual Studio 2008 solution file
- Freeswitch.2008.express.sln - MS Visual C++ Express Edition solution file.
Regards Arturo Monroy
Mac OS X
- AstLinux - Daily builds of AstLinux trunk with FreeSWITCH enabled. The version of FreeSWITCH is Git master as of the execution of the
build script, currently 2AM EST
- Debian - (coming soon)
- Debian Lenny 32 bit - (available now for version 1.0.6)
- RHEL - (coming soon)
- CentOS - (coming soon)
- FreeBSD (coming soon)
NOTE: The pfSense project, which is FreeBSD-based, contains a FreeSWITCH package installer.