From FreeSWITCH Wiki
- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.gz -or- http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.bz2
- Nightly Snapshot of SVC Source Latest Snapshot
- Latest Build Version: latest.freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH is very stable, even the latest Git tree. The repository is here:
Either you were a windows user o linux user Pro GIT web page is a excellent beginning.
Simple Clone - Linux/Unix
git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
See Ubuntu Quick Start for more information.
Clone on Windows
GIT for Windows
- First install a Git Client for Windows, this version is known for works well. However you could install another one from mSysGit
- On Windows you must Select CheckOut as-is, Commit as-is in order to Set core.autocrlf False. Once installed Git Client, you will be able to download FS source code without GUI Tool as TortoiseGIT. Just type
git clone -v git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git C:/FS_GIT/ at GIT Bash, of course the last params, target Dir; you should changing for anything you want.
- You could check the core.autocrlf values type on git config --get-all core.autocrl
TortoiseGIT for Windows GUI Tool
TortoiseGIT is only a Front-End application and is mandatory install before GIT for Windows, above.
- Check if TortoiseGIT general settings is already set MSysGIT->Git.exe Path otherwise set it, ie; C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin.
Once TortoiseGit is installed, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Windows Explorer
- Navigate to an appropriate folder (like My Documents)
- Create a new folder named "FreeSWITCH"
- You must set autocrlf=false otherwise the gawk scripts will fail!
- Right-click the "FreeSWITCH" folder and click on "Git Clone"
- The Git repo is git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
- The clone will take several minutes...
Also, you'd check with right-click on folder clone, and select git Tab. You'll see something like:
HEAD: 3c66b497d66ae180de30bffe449d0421f5d16221 S-2784, missing incoming calls to one interfacename Giovanni Maruzzelli 2010-10-29 01:57:37
Last Modified: 3c66b497d66ae180de30bffe449d0421f5d16221 skypopen: fix FS-2784, missing incoming calls to one interfacename Giovanni Maruzzelli 2010-10-29 01:57:37
Once the checkout is complete then use one of the solution files:
- Freeswitch.2008.sln - MS Visual Studio 2008 solution file
- Freeswitch.2008.express.sln - MS Visual C++ Express Edition solution file.
Regards Arturo Monroy
Mac OS X
AstLinux - Daily builds of AstLinux trunk with FreeSWITCH enabled. The version of FreeSWITCH is Git master as of the execution of the build script, currently 2AM EST
Debian - (coming soon)
Debian Lenny 32 bit - (available now for version 1.0.6)
RHEL - (coming soon)
CentOS - (coming soon)
FreeBSD (coming soon)
NOTE: The pfSense project, which is FreeBSD-based, contains a FreeSWITCH package installer.