Difference between revisions of "Download FreeSWITCH"
m (if you're telling people not to use 1.0.6 then don't leave the links there !)
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
[http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-January/067323.html Version 1.0.7 has been released] and [http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-May/072475.html 1.0.8 is just around the corner as of summer 2011].
Revision as of 21:00, 19 January 2012
For detailed information see the Installation Guide
- Nightly Snapshot of SVC Source Latest Snapshot
The latest build is currently unavailable.
- Latest Build Version: latest.freeswitch.org
The latest FreeSWITCH™ Git tree is very stable. The repository is git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git. The Pro Git web page is an excellent place to learn about Git. It is also available in other languages such as Spanish.
Linux/Unix Git Clone
There is a Linux Quick Install Guide available.
git clone git://git.freeswitch.org/freeswitch.git
For Ubuntu see Ubuntu Quick Start for more information.
Mac OS X
Clone on Windows
- AstLinux - Daily builds of AstLinux trunk with FreeSWITCH enabled. The version of FreeSWITCH is Git master as of the execution of the
build script, currently 2AM EST
- Debian nightly builds Debian i386/amd64 repo - nightly builds from git - off because of server replacements
- Debian - (coming soon)
- Debian Lenny 32 bit - (available now for version 1.0.6)
- RHEL - (coming soon)
- CentOS - (coming soon)
- FreeBSD (coming soon)
NOTE: The pfSense project, which is FreeBSD-based, contains a FreeSWITCH package installer.