From FreeSWITCH Wiki
Mod xml_cdr and xml_url : Extend mod_xml_curl to have an 'exec' protocol instead of http or https.
Example exec:/some/dir/file.php or anything else executable. It will pass the data via STDIN and expect the program to output STDOUT xml, which it will then process.
- $200 - Voicemeup.com - 514.312.7030 -- Contact: Frank Cases <email@example.com>
Completed by trixter awaiting confirmation Paid as agreed
Add Zaptel Hardware Transcoding Support (G.729a , G.723.1)
- $500 to add g729/g723 transcoding support via zaptel driver for TC400B (wctc4xxp). Contact Cristian Talle.
Card info available here
Completed by moy, module name is mod_dahdi_codec Paid as agreed.
Support for RFC 3327 - Path support
Completed by anthm. Paid as agreed.
Support for "redirect server" functionality
- $250 to implement SIP 300 Multiple Choices while modifying mod_dptools/redirect to support sending multiple Contacts in an RFC-compliant manner.
Completed by anthm (same day). Paid as agreed.
Generate and be notified of SIP INFO messages
Completed by anthm on April 28.
Posted: April 15th, 2009
Bounty: $750; extra $500 ($1250 total) if completed before May 4th, 2009.
Bounty valid until: May 17th, 2009
Respond to: Bill Belanger - firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Features required:
1: Receive an event when a SIP INFO message is received
- Register for an event using event_socket's event command
- Receive as an event through event_socket the headers and data contained in the INFO message
- Optional - Supply a way to respond to received SIP INFOs with a 200-OK
2: Create and send a SIP INFO message using event_socket
- Specify a framework to generate and send SIP INFO messages for an established call
- This framework must be able to accept custom headers, as well as data for the SIP INFO message
- Although not required, it is expected that this framework would be usable through event_socket's sendmsg command
- It is required that whatever framework is used, it is accessible through event_socket
If you decide to work on these features, please send a notification to Bill Belanger with an expected completion date.